Located in the beautiful South West, our Chamber is focussed on providing a forum for local businesses in our community to meet and interact on a regular basis, be kept up to date with economic issues, infrastructure and business opportunities, and to actively support, encourage and highlight upcoming events to our area.
With a membership of just over 110 businesses and growing, our Chamber is run by 8 dedicated volunteers who form our Executive Committee, and one paid Administration Assistant currently employed for 12 hours a week.
Our objectives are to:
· provide the opportunity to keep up to date with business developments in the area
· provide a forum for voicing concerns that arise in the area
· promote and support our members
· encourage economic development in the district
· promote the all important monthly networking sundowners
Without the Chamber, individual voices on important issues would not be heard and the support of all businesses is the key to the ‘strength of our voice'.
The portfolios that are managed by the members include Townscape, Membership, Website, Events and other projects as they arise throughout the year.
The Dunsborough Yallingup Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Inc) is proudly sponsored by